Get ready to unleash your inner rock god with this Marshall SV20H Studio Vintage 20/5-watt Tube Head. Classic British-built design meets modern technology as this versatile valve amp takes you from the studio to the stage. It features four separate guitar inputs and power reduction feature, making it perfect for recording and home practice. Plus, with the ability to switch between 20W and 5W at the flick of a switch, you'll be able to unleash a range of unique tones. Reborn for modern-day musicians, this SV20H Tube Head promises iconic sound captured for the contemporary guitarist
- Model : SV20H
- Range : Studio
- Output wattage : 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs : 5 x 1/4" jack speaker, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs : 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls : Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 2 x EL34
- Cable : Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 9.25kg / 20.4 lbs
- Width : 500mm / 19.7"
- Height : 240mm / 9.4"
- Depth : 230mm / 9.1"