Get ready to rock out with impeccable sound. With the Marshall Studio Vintage 1x10" 20/5-watt Combo Tube Amp, you can experience the legendary sound of the 1959SLP, hand crafted in Britain. This redesigned amp for modern players offers warm blues tones and punchy leads that blend perfect together with a patch cable. Plus, it uses three ECC83 valves in its preamp and two EL34s in its power amp to recreate those vintage Marshall tones. It's significantly smaller and lighter than its 100W counterpart, making this a great option for home or studio use. Unleash your creativity with this classic amp reimagined for the modern day.
- Model : SV20C
- Range : Studio
- Output wattage : 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" jack speaker, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs : 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls : Low/High power mode selection switch, presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, series, send/return
- Speaker configuration : 1x10"
- Speaker model : Celestion VT-Junior (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance : 16Ω
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 2 x EL34
- Cable : Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 15.9kg / 35 lbs
- Width : 500mm / 19.7"
- Height : 460mm / 18.1"
- Depth : 245mm / 9.6"