Enjoy the unmistakable roar of a JCM®800 with the Marshall SC20H Studio Classic 20/5-watt Tube Head. This all-valve amp is designed to give you the perfect tone while keeping the volume turned down. With a single channel simplicity, you can choose between high or low input levels to get your ideal sound. There’s a preamp volume, 3 band EQ and adjustable power reduction allowing you to manage even the loudest of licks. The SC20H is UK-made and proudly wears Marshall's iconic sound. Upgrade your studio set up with this smaller and lighter tube head that won’t disappoint.
- Model : SC20H
- Range : Studio
- Outputwattage : 20W (with power reduction option to 5W)
- Outputs : 5 x 1/4” jack sockets, selectable 16Ω / 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs : 2 x 1/4" jack instrument inputs (high/low sensitivity)
- Controls : Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master Volume, Preamp Volume
- Effects : None
- Effectsloop : Yes, series, send/return
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 2 x EL34
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 9.4 kg / 20.7 lbs
- Width : 510mm / 20.1"
- Height : 240mm / 9.4"
- Depth : 240mm / 9.4"