Create your signature sound with the Marshall Origin 1x10" 20-Watt Tube Amp Combo. Design to give you full control of your sound, this amp features our new power reducing technology and preamp and power valves for a classic Marshall tone. With the tilt control, you can blend between normal to high treble tones for increased versatility. You can even add an extra level of gain using the footswitchable gain boost feature. Perfect for small venues to bedroom practice, this amp is truly a modern take on the classic Marshall style. Get ready to create that unmistakable sound with the Marshall Origin Amp!
- Model : Origin20C
- Range : Origin
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 1
- Output wattage : High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Outputs : Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls : Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration : 1x10"
- Speaker model : Celestion VT-Junior (16Ω, 50W)
- Unit impedance : 16Ω
- Preamp valves : 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves : 2 x EL34
- Footswitch : PEDL-90016 included
- Cable : Detachable power cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 13.9 kg / 31 lbs
- Width : 520 mm / 20.5"
- Height : 440 mm / 17.3"
- Depth :240 mm / 9.4"