Introducing the Marshall MS-2 Micro Guitar Amplifier. This little amplifier might be small, but don't let its size fool you. It packs a punch with true Marshall tone and an overdrive channel for that dirty crunch. With the included belt clip, you can take your tone on the go. Whether you’re practicing at home or in public, you won’t have to worry about not being heard - this 1-watt amp will make sure your sound resonates! Plus, its headphone socket doubles up as a pre-amp out, allowing your sound to reach any audience. Get ready to experience bigger sound with the Marshall MS-2 Micro Guitar Amplifier.
- Model : MS-2
- Range : Micro amp
- Technology : Solid State
- Channels : 2 (Split)
- Output wattage : 1W
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" jack headphone out
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input
- Controls : Volume, tone, select either 'On' voice or 'Overdrive' voice
- Speaker configuration : 1x2"
- Cable : Powered by either 9V battery or detachable power cable (not included)
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 0.34 kg / 1 lbs
- Width : 110 mm / 4.3"
- Height : 140 mm / 5.5"
- Depth : 60 mm / 2.4"