Uncover your sound with this Marshall MG50GFX 50-watt 1x12 Combo Amp with Effects. From clean to crunch, this 4 Channel Amp provides the ultimate tonal control. With its digital FX and two reverb options, you can unleash a range of sounds in your practice or performance. With its solid state amp design, the custom speaker and detachable power cable, this amp is perfect for band practice or home use. The three-band EQ and Stompware footswitching technology make it easy to switch up your sound on the fly. And with its LED damping switch you can choose between a classic or modern response. Get ready to drive your sound with the Marshall MG50GFX Combo Amp.
There’s a great range of tonal options with clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels that can be programmed and recorded.
The MG50 offers a stunning variety of digital FX including: two reverb options, chorus, phaser, flanger, octave and four types of delay.
The MG50 offers a great sound for gigging but also has an emulated headphone output for silent practice and an MP3/line in for jamming.
The LED damping switch allows you to choose between a classic amp feeling or a modern response.
- Model : MG50FX
- Range : MG Gold
- Technology : Solid State
Channels : 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage : 50W
- Outputs : 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 2 x 3.5mm Aux in
- Controls : Gain, clean/crunch select, bass, OD1/OD2 select, middle, treble, reverb, volume, tuner, tap, store, FX select, master volume
- Effects : Reverb, phaser, flanger, delay, chorus
Effects loop : Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration ; 1x12"
- Speaker model : Custom speakers (8Ω, 50w)
Unit impedance : 8Ω
- Footswitch : PEDL-90010 included, PEDL-90008 sold separately
Cable : Detachable power cable included
- Weight : 16.6 kg / 37 lbs
- Width : 520 mm / 20.5"
- Height : 505 mm / 19.9"
- Depth : 280 mm / 11"