Get ready to rock with the Marshall MG101GFX 1x12" 100-watt Combo Amp. This amp is perfect for both band practice or home use – its compact size makes it a great choice for both spaces. With overdrive, custom speakers, three band EQ, Bass and Middle and Treble controls as well as Gain and Channel select buttons, you can find your perfect sound. Plus, the emulated headphone output offers great silent practice with added reverb and digital FX options like phaser, flanger, delay and chorus for even more versatility. And with LED damping switch you can select between classic amp feeling or a modern response. With all these features packed into this amp, you’ll be unstoppable!
You decide your sound with the option to use clean, crunch, OD1 or OD2 channels.
The MG101FX offers a full array of digital FX including: two reverb options, chorus, phaser, flanger, octave and four types of delay.
This amp shines on stage but can also excels as a practice amp with an emulated headphone output for silent practice and an MP3/line in for jamming.
With the LED damping switch you can adapt the Frequency Dependent Damping technology to give a classic amp feeling or a modern response.
Use the LED store switch and four-way footswitch to save your favourite settings to the amp.
- Technology : Solid State
Channels : 4 (store and recall)
- Outputwattage : 100W
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker output min. 4Ω load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls : Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (chorus / phaser / flanger / vibe), tap, delay (hi-fi / tape / multi / reverse), ext. FX, Damping (manual), store, tuner
- Effects : Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
Effectsloop : Yes, send/return
- Speakerconfiguration : 1x12"
Unitimpedance : 4Ω
- Footswitch : PEDL-90010 included
- Cable : Detachable power cable included