The Marshall MG100HGFX 100-watt Head with Effects is the perfect combo amp for any guitarist. Whether you’re practicing at home or playing a gig, this amp has everything you need to sound your best. With overdrive, custom speakers and three band EQ, you can create any sound you want. The Marshall MG100HGFX also features two reverb options, octave and four types of delay. Plus, with Stompware footswitching technology, you can easily change effects and settings while performing. So bring on the sultry sound or gritty overdrive — this amp can handle it all.
With clean, crunch, OD1 and OD2 channels, you have more control over your sound.
The MG100HFX delivers a wide variety of digital FX including: two reverb options, chorus, phaser, flanger, octave and four types of delay.
This amp can be paired with an MG 4x12” cab for an impressive live sound for any venue.
The LED damping switch allows you to choose between a classic amp feeling or a modern response.
The MG100HFX is also great for home use with an emulated headphone output for silent practice and an MP3/line in for jamming.
- Technology : Solid State
Channels : 4 (store and recall)
- Output wattage : 100W
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4" jack (speaker min. 4Ω load) and 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input and 1 x 3.5mm Aux in (on rear)
- Controls : Gain, clean/crunch, bass, OD1/OD2, middle, treble, reverb, volume, FX (Chorus / Phaser / Flanger / Vibe), tap, delay (Hi-fi / Tape / Multi / Reverse), ext. FX, master, damping (manual), store tuner
- Effects : Reverb, phaser, flanger, vibe, delay, chorus
Effects loop : Yes, send/return
- Footswitch : PEDL-90010 included
Cable : Detachable power cable included
- Width : 585 mm / 23"
- Height : 255 mm / 10"
- Depth : 265 mm / 10.4"
- Weight : 8.8kg / 19.4lbs