The Marshall JVM410H is the ultimate amp for serious guitarists. With 100-watt power and 4 channels, this tube head is packed with features to take your playing to the next level. You can control every aspect of your playing with this amp's versatile design and choose from 3 modes on each of its four channels. With 12 professional-level sounds, studio quality reverb, two master volumes and dedicated EQ, presence and resonance controls you're sure to find tones that perfectly fit your style. Plus, use it with your favorite effects pedals and external gear through its two effects loops, or connect it to MIDI commands for creative experimentation. With the Marshall JVM410H you'll have quality sound at the heart of your rig.
- Model : JVM410H
- Range : JVM
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 4 (Multi)
- Output wattage : 100W
- Outputs : Speaker outputs: 5 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load / 4Ω load), Emulated Line Out (XLR), MIDI Thru
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, MIDI In, Footswitch
- Controls : Channel and mode select (button), gain (per channel), treble (per channel), middle (per channel), bass (per channel), volume (per channel), reverb (per channel), presence, resonance, master volume select, master volume (switchable for each channel)
- Effects : Digital reverb
- Effects loop : 2, 1 x series parallel, 1 x series
- Preamp valves : 4 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 4 x EL34
- Footswitch : PEDL-91016 included
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 22 kg / 49 lbs
- Width : 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height : 310 mm / 12.2"
- Depth : 215 mm / 8.5"