Get ready to rock with the Marshall JCM800 2203X Vintage Series 100-Watt Tube Head. Boasting a simplistic design, this vintage reissue will give you complete control over your sound. It's got a master volume and an extra power knob that lets you hit those solo moments with ease. It also comes with a series FX loop, so you can add extra effects between the preamp and power amp sections for added clarity. With its highly versatile EQ, you can create everything from rock to heavy metal tones. All of this backed by the undeniable roar of its 100 watt tube head, this vintage amp is certainly one for the ages.
- Model : JCM800 2203
- Range : Vintage reissue
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 1
- Output wattage : 100W
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs : 2 (1 x high, 1 x low)
- Controls : Presence, bass, middle, treble, master volume, preamp volume
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, 1 x serial switchable
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 4 x EL34
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Footswitch : None
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 20.5 kg / 45 lbs
- Width : 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height : 315 mm / 12.4"
- Depth : 210 mm / 8.3"