Make some noise with the classic Marshall 1987X 50-watt Plexi Tube Head. This vintage reissue amp has been lovingly crafted to replicate the 70’s tone and esthetics of the original. The unique tonal characteristics of this all-valve amp has been kept in tack and will bring you back to the 70's. For a modern twist, it features an additional FX loop to blend in your favorite FX. It offers the perfect balance of classic Marshall overdrive and glistening clean tones that can be mixed using the four inputs for two loudness options. With this amp, you’ll hit those iconic tones that gave Marshall its fame.
- Model : 1987X
- Range : Vintage reissue
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 2 (Split), non-master volume
- Output wattage : 50W
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16Ω/ 8Ω / 4Ω load
- Inputs : 4 (2 x high, 2 x low) "Lead and Bass"
- Controls : Presence, bass, middle, treble, high treble/loudness I, normal/loudness II
- Effects : None
- Effects loop : Yes, Send/Return
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 2 x EL34
- Footswitch : None
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 15.3 kg / 34 lbs
- Width : 660 mm / 26"
- Height : 260 mm / 10.2"
- Depth : 205 mm / 8.1"