Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball's music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you're getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can't go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball's Hybrid Slinky Orange electric guitar strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire. They offer a great balanced sound that's neither bright nor too dark.
- Type: Electric, 6-string
- .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Balanced sound
- Tin-plated hex steel core
- Nickel-plated steel wrap
- Guitar Type: Electric Guitar
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Core Material: Tin-plated Hexagonal Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Plated Steel
- Winding Type: Round Wound