Experience the superior sound quality and tuning stability of D'Addario's EJ15 Phosphor Bronze Extra Light Acoustic Guitar Strings. They are precision wound with phosphor bronze over a high-carbon steel core to produce a balanced tone suitable for all acoustic styles, offers a 10-47 gauge for easy playing and bending, and have been the industry standard since D'Addario was the first to use them in 1974.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets, Multipacks
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic guitar strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our Phosphor Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.