For bassists who wish to cut the weight not the tone allow us to introduce the NEW Ashdown Studio Range.
Weighing in at just 11.7kgs (25.8lbs) the Studio 12 is engineered from the ground up to be astonishingly lightweight and portable whilst still delivering the heavyweight tone and versatility the world has come to expect from an Ashdown bass amplifier.
The incredibly stylish Studio 12 delivers 120 watts of premium Ashdown tone through a Custom designed lightweight 12" speaker. Potent yet portable the Studio 12 comes bursting with great features including built in valve emulated overdrive, headphone out, 5 band EQ, Line In and more.
A super lightweight, loud and versatile combo suitable for practice, rehearsals and small gigs.
- Heavy duty tolex and chrome metal corners will keep the Studio 12 protected and looking stylish for years to come.
- The Studio 12 has everything you need to establish great tone straight out of the box, with the EQ set at 12 O’clock the NEW Studio Range sounds as you would expect from an Ashdown, warm yet articulate.
- Constructed using super lightweight poplar ply and a lightweight 12" speaker the Studio 12 really does cut the weight but not the tone.
- Valve Emulated Drive
- Line Input
- Headphone Out
- Line Mix Control
- XLR Di Output
- Footswitchable Drive
- 5 Band EQ - Bass, Low Mid, Middle, Hi-Mid Treble
- 1 x 12" Ashdown Speaker
- Pre Shape
- Weight - 11.7kgs (25.8lbs)
- Size(mm) - H 508 - W 412 - D 355