Rock out with the Marshall JCM900 4100 100-watt 2-channel Tube Head! With its two channel dual reissue and 100W powerhouse, you'll stand out on the stage in style. Change between 50W and 100W of power, then crank up the gain to get that true loud Marshall crunch. You can even add your favorite FX into the mix with the FX loop. Plus, this vintage reissue contains preamp and power amp valves that will fully equip you to achieve any sound you desire. No matter if you're performing in small clubs or stadiums, this Marshall amp has enough power to fill every room with your signature sound!
- Model : JCM900 4100
- Range : Vintage reissue
- Technology : Valve
- Channels : 2 (Split)
- Output wattage : 100W
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, (1 x 16Ω / 2 x 8Ω / 2 x 4Ω load selectable)
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input
- Controls : Channel B (volume, reverb), channel A (volume, reverb), presence, bass, middle, treble, channel B lead gain, Channel A gain
- Effects : Reverb
- Effects loop : Yes, with level control
- Preamp valves : 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves : 4 x 5881
- Cable : Detachable power cable included, speaker cable included
- Footswitch : PEDL-91004 included
DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight : 18.8 kg / 41 lbs
- Width : 740 mm / 29.1"
- Height : 310 mm / 12.2"
- Depth : 210 mm / 8.3"